From the teacher’s dashboard, you can send messages to a class about which lists they should be working on or anything else you want them to know. These messages will be available from the Classes screen in Transparent Language Online.
To send messages to your students:
- Select a class in the My Classes section.
- Click on the Messages tab.
- Click New Message.
- Type a subject for your message in the Subject field. This field is required.
- Type your message in the Compose New Message box. Messages must be between 3 and 2048 characters long.
- Click Send.
- If you later need to modify a message, click Modify beside that message. To delete a message, click Delete.