Occasionally you may encounter an issue where the Word of the Day cannot by heard or seen. This is most likely related to a browser cache issue. If you clear the browser’s cache the problem should be fixed. Please see the steps for your browser below.
Select your internet browser and follow instructions below.
Clearing cache in Google chrome:
- Click the button with 3 Horizontal lines
- Select “History”
- Click on “Clear browsing data…”
- Next to “Obliterate the following items from:” select “the beginning of Time”
- Select all the check boxes
- Click on “Clear browsing data”
Clearing cache in Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Start” and select “Control Panel”
- Open up “Internet Options”
- Click the “Delete” button.
- Select the “Temporary Internet Files” and the “ActiveX
- Filtering and Tracking Protection data” check box
- Click the “Delete” button
Clearing cache in Mozilla Firefox:
- In a Firefox Browser, go to “History” and select “Clear recent history”
- Under the “Time range to clear” drop down, select “Everything”
- Click the “Details” arrow
- Only the “Cache” option needs to be selected
- Hit the “Clear Now” button
Clearing Cache in Safari
- Click on Safari in the upper toolbar and Select Empty Cache.
OR (for newer versions of Safari)
- Click on Safari in the upper toolbar and select Reset Safari.
- Check off all boxes and click Reset.
- Restart browser.